The Tagiffany Pet of the Month Competition is open to residents worldwide. Any entrant who fails to comply with the entry instructions set out in these Terms and Conditions will be automatically disqualified from the Competition.
The competition prize refers to a Goodie Bag which will be dispatched to the winner once they have advised of their full postal address.
To enter, contestants must post a picture of their pet along with a caption. The winner will be announced after the public voting has ended. During the voting phase, individuals can only vote once. The picture with the most votes will win.
Stage 1 (nomination) runs from the first day of the month up until the last day of the month.
Stage 2 (voting) runs from the first day of the month to the 10th of the following month.
The winner of the competition will be announced on the Tagiffany Website and social media channels. If the winners do not claim their prize 10 days following the announcement, Tagiffany will have the right to choose another winner.
Tagiffany reserves the right to end this competition at any time at its discretion.
Enter as follows:
- On the Tagiffany website, login to your account and select ‘Enter Pet of the Month’ follow the step-by-step instructions, be sure to include 20 words or less on why your pet should be crowned Tagiffany’s ‘Pet Of The Month’.
- Incomprehensible or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. By submitting an entry, you hereby grant permission for your entry to be posted on www.tagiffany.co.uk, in Tagiffany marketing communications (print or electronic) or Tagiffany’s social channels (Facebook, Twitter and/or Pinterest).
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
- Entrants consent to Tagiffany using their name and image in the event they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion.
- The Promoters, in their sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person